- Green Practices
- Contact Us
Operating Hours: 10.00 am to 8.00 pm daily
Registration: Front Office reception
TERMS & REGULATIONS
1. The play area is for children from 4 to 12 years old. All children below 4 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. The resort does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2. All children must be registered under parent or legal guardian who must complete a release form.
3. No child is able to leave kids’ corner premises if their parent/legal guardian has not authorized for them to do so. 4. In an effort to maintain order, security and discipline, but also to avoid compromising the integrity of the child and/or of others, if the child demonstrates lack of discipline or does not obey the instructions of their teacher, we will have to contact the parent/legal guardian to remove the child.
5. Staff will not administer any form of medication to any child despite any visible illnesses.
6. Kids’ corner is not a personalized babysitting service so we ask parents/legal guardians to remain within the resort premises at all times while their child is registered within Kids’ corner.
7. In the event of an emergency, the meeting point will be at the Swimming Pool Centre.
8. Kids’ corner has a maximum capacity of 15 children.
9. No food & drinks allowed in the Kids’ Corner.
In search of more fun? Click here to download our Kid’s Activity Program