- Ensure security policies and procedures are carried out
- Create security awareness among staff and guests
- Attend to guests’ requests and complaints promptly
- Assist supervisors on investigation and put up reports on complaints and incidents
- Check all books, files and all the keys in the key press, parcel passes and the CCTV equipment in the Security Office are in recording mode
- Check all staff, part-timers, contract workers, visitors and their possessions when they leave the Resort premises
- Register all visitors, part-timers, contract workers, casual labors and issue them with security passes which must be displayed at all times when they are in the Resort premises.
- Ensure only authorized vehicles use the Reserved parking lots
- Be alert and look out for suspicious characters loitering at the lobby and other parts of the Resort. Keep a watchful eye on the luggage and other belongings that are left unattended.
- Any other job duties and responsibilities may assign by the Management that may be required from time to time.
E-mail us your resume and your latest passport sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org