- Supervises all housekeeping employees, plans and assigns work assignments, discharges employees when necessary and take disciplinary actions when policies are not followed.
- Give training for newly recruited employees, audit and inspects housekeeping personal work assignment and requisition supplies.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget and budget controlling for the department.
- Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise.
- Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly.
- Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff.
- Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to occupancy forecast.
- Maintains a time log bookof all employees within the department.
- Assigns new employees to work with experienced help.
- Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors.
- Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs.
- Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Daily inspection of public areas and employees locker rooms.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors/ Executives.
- Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public area with maintenance department.Immediately attending to guest requests.
- Any other job duties and responsibilities may assign by the Management that may be required from time to time.
E-mail us your resume and your latest passport sized photograph to email@example.com